Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinosaur BBQ

In the four years my daughter attended Syracuse University, and then my step son as well, I never got to the Dinosaur BBQ.
It was always a madhouse & a scene as it would either be Parent's Weekend or a Sorority Weekend & mobbed with people, so when we heard that they had a place up in Harlem on
W 125th st. we were interested,, but still never went.

Now, I LOVE the Food Network & The Travel Channel. I watch Man vs Food & just love the host, Adam Richman. The show is Great. However, when you watch these shows, you get hungry!! Truly!! LOL

So, , the other day, before I was on my way upstate for the weekend, we were watching "The Best of " & also, BBQ Paradise & it was all about BBQ! The next thing I knew, we were in the car on our way to Harlem.

It was great!!! The place is so much fun- buzzing with people & the smells are fantastic!! This is the real deal- a true rib joint.
Now, I have tried many rib places and never was a big fan, although I do like Smokin' Al's- however- this place is 100o notches above that and the rest!!!

To- the best BBQ sauce I ever had!! They also have Texas BBQ Brisket, Pulled pork, and other items such as Burgers, Churrasco Chicken Breasts done numerous ways start, we had the Fried Green Tomatoes - delicious with a buttermilk dip. Next, the ribs & chicken, which were outstanding!! They were meaty , juicy & beyond amazing!! There is also a nice selection of meats- Beef ribs, rib eyes, skirt steak and a couple of fish items.

All this served with 2 sides of your choice and a large piece of cornbread .
The sides are incredible as well. BBQ Baked Beans, BBQ Fried Rice, Mac & Cheese, Corn, Cole Slaw, Syracuse Salt Potatoes, Veggies, and much more!!!

The Desserts- OH MY!!

Needless to say, any diet goes down the tubes here, but so worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment